GUILT!!!!

I wrote a very very LONG post here, bt decided to delete it............ coz it gt a bit sad.So i wil jus put the summary of dat post.

I broke my pledge to myself, which i made to myself 6 years back.............. that "i wud never ever cheat for the rest of my life may it be exams or nething else"...... coz i think sooner or later honesty pays n i hv seen dat happen wid me.

Bt today, i cheated in the sapient exam............. i hope i dont gt thru dis one......... yeah u gt it rite.......... i hope i dnt gt thru dis exam.

Comments

  1. hi pushpreet

    dint know abt the pledge man but i did know 1 thing that u never used to cheat and always used to think wow ! how do u manage to do tht..

    so now i know why u nver cheat.....oh my god its impossible for me though

    anywaz i dont think u really broke ur "pledge"

    cyazz

    ankur

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..... i made ammends fr dat, by writing here n doin d final round ppr honestly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)