I CRIED

9-10 years back we used to play cricket matches in the colony park. There ws another team of a few guys whom all of us hated like hell..... We used to have matches with them, n more often than not the matches used to end with a fight between us n them.There was this guy called Varun who ws their leader, whom all of us jus hated like nething.We literrary had fights wid each other evrytime v played together.

The guy Varun whom i am talkin bout is 2-3 yrs older than me. 9 years back he met wid an accident on a bike.He ended up being in coma for 1 & 1/2 yrs. I never managed to meet him wen he ws ill, bt my mother used to go 2 his house 2 enquire bout him.So i ws quite aware bout his condition, n felt bad bout wat happened.He recoverd fom coma after after 1 & 1/2 yr bt never fully recovered frm the injuries he got. He now cant even walk properly, leave alone play cricket again. He hs been mentally affected by the injuries he gt n never really recovered frm those.

So nw its been atleast 9 yrs since i last met him, although i had seen him a few times wen he used to sit in the garden outside his house. Yesterday, when i ws comin back from my class at IMS(arnd 1pm), i saw this guy Varun standing with the help of supports, outside his house, trying to call a rickshaw, bt he jus couldnt manage to lift his voice to that level so that the rickshaw guy could listen him. So watching dis i decided to call the rickshaw, n helped him get on to the rickshaw. Varun dint recognise me, he jus said a little innocent thank you n sat in the rickshaw n went on his way.When he had left, i thot a little for a moment n jus broke down. I jus couldnt help myself from crying. I litterally cried, for a guy whom i once hated like hell, n nw who dint even recognised me.I met him after 9 long yrs, n jus couldnt control my emotions.

There was dis guy, who once when shouted in the park even the ppl who wer in their homes wer able to hear him, n nw he wasnt even able to call a rickshaw who ws jus 10 metres away frm him. A guy who once used to play cricket for hours at a stretch in d park wasnt even able to get into a rickshaw on his own. After seeing all this, i jus couldnt control myself, i cried.

After comin back home i tried to control myself bt js couldnt help. I never ever thot i wud one day cry for a person whom i once used to hate like hell. I jus dunno , y i cried. may b coz i met him after such a long time n jus couldnt control myself after seein him in dat condition.

May b i cried nt only coz of dis incident bt also coz i had a lot of things packed inside my heart, which i never felt like sharing wid ne1,jus wrote 'a bit' bout them in my blog n all of which came out in the form of tears yesterday.

Comments

  1. never mind dewd!!!!
    just chill!!!!!!
    as in forrest gump-
    life is like a box of chocolates,u never know what u'll get

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, life's like dat only!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I'm Ayush here. I'm your senior at MSIT. I have to accept a really honest piece of writing. Very heart rendering. It requires a bit of courage to accept your emotions...have a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. it is an honest piece of writing......
    btw thnx for visiting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)