I am in a professional environment now :(

Yeah… sad but true :(

 

I don’t want to grow up! Why do we have to sober down once we become professionals? :(

 

A couple of incidents made me write this thing….

 

On my way to Goa, I and my group were sitting in the bus… and another group of youngsters was also there, possibly from infy … and everything was so calm, everything was so silent, no one was talking with each other, they were all sitting silently! I asked Rohit, why is everyone sitting so silently? He replied , they are all professionals… :O .. I replied, is it?? He said, “Look at us, we also have sobered down very much after college” …

 

This Monday, I brought Home Baked Cooked, which my Mom made, to office!!! I shooted a mail to my team mates saying, “Sweets at my Desk”. I expected everyone to come running to my desk, and finish off the cake in matter of seconds!!! But to my surprise, 15 minutes after I sent that mail , no one came to my cubicle ( my team sits at different places on the same floor). After about half an hour, one by one people started coming, they took one piece, and said Thank You and went away!!! :O A few of them dint even come :( . At the end of the day, I was forced to take more than half of the cake back home :( This was the same cake which people used to absolutely love when I was in college, and whenever they used to see it, it was gone in a matter of seconds!!!

 

Has something changed? These two incidents from the very recent past certainly make me feel so :(

 

I try my best to, not to grow up… I don’t want the child in me to ever die… the craziness need not die, EVER!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)