Aa gayi chabbi janvary.. is baar 2 saal ke baad :P

http://msitece.blogspot.com/2006/01/aa-gayi-chabbi-janvary.html

 

http://msitece.blogspot.com/2007/01/aa-gayi-chabbi-janvary-ek-baar-firse.html

 

Yaa… I missed writing the post last year.

Reason for missing it last year: Don’t know!

Reason for writing it again this year: Don’t know!

 

I have got no updates from my side here, apart from the fact that I missed the Goa trip. A decision I took knowing very well that I am going to regret (for the rest of my life maybe). Also knowing that this ‘may be’ the last trip when most of the college people would be together!

 

And yeah, this 26 January I got no plans, will be just alternating between eating and sleeping, and maybe I will watch the parade this year (Actually I doubt it, no one in the house will be willing to watch a boring parade, they would be happy watching Zee Cinema or Start Gold or Set Max :| )

 

And, yeah is it only me who feels that my earlier posts were nothing but crap (as if its not crap now :P )? One thing has definitely changed, now I don’t crib about no one writing posts here on the blog!!! :D

 

Jai Hind!!!

 

P.S. – I miss my woolens here. I miss the blanket here. I miss the room heater here.

 

here = Bengaluru.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)