The Indecisive mind

Note: The title of the post doesnt match the content of the post :D

Many times I think about writing something, but when I start writing I dont get anything to write. My 'would be' posts always tend to end up as soon as they start. I have numerous topics in my mind, about what to write, but I just dont have enough things to talk about those topics.

Sometimes, I am just so excited about writing something, but just when I start to think what I will write, i feel I just dont have enough things to write about. The same thing happned with this post too. There are many things on my mind, but somehow I dont manage to write them or express them. I have numerous topics, about out which I want to write, but just dont know what to write :O.

On a different note, a few random ramblings:

  1. I am in Delhi these days, never knew the trip would be this boring, maybe you can say that I am boring.Somehow I have never hated Delhi as much as I am hating it now, rather I had never hated Delhi, I used to love the place. I have almost made up my mind, if at some point of time in life I am capable enough of deciding where to settle down, it is not going to be Delhi, not atleast Janakpuri. There are numerous reasons for this, but dring this trip I just hated the place. The people here were never so bad, all of a suddenly dnt know what hapenned :O
  2. I was never so money minded. If anyone who was there, remember the trip to Jammu in the final year, and the discussion at night at Patni Top, I said "Mujhe agar life bhar 15K ki naukri bhi karne ko mile na, I'll be happy as long as I am satisfied with my job". Oh my, how wrong I was. Only thing on my mind now is how to make money, but I really dont know how to :s . People say hard work seldom pays, the sad thing is, the only thing I am capable of is hard work. I am not extraordinarily brilliant, nor am I super talented, neither am i good at politics or 'manager ki chamcha-giri' . I have become sort of a workholic, or maybe it is just an escape route for the mind. Or maybe I enjoy my work :-?
  3. I have learnt how to move on!! Yeah !! :D
  4. Got to work upon my people skils :D , well i am trying to work upon them .. lets see how it goes :D
  5. Never was I a more firm believer of "Whatever happens, happens for the best". \m/ ... maybe this gives Hope! .. and you all know, Hope is a good thing :D

~Laters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)