Miss those days...........

Its Holi 2day n as expected it wsnt a day to rmbr......... no nothing bad happened bt jus dat it was pretty boring to jus sit at home n watch other ppl arnd my house celebrating it.Gone are the days wen i n my frnz wud jus wait for dis day n v jus used to njoy ourselves out in the streets arnd our homes n other ppl wud watch us celebrating, bt dis time it ws the other way round n a neighbour even asked me y wasnt i celebratint it this time, n i jus said 'aise hi bas'. All of us wud jus get together n njoy ourselves. The day used to begin wid all the frnz getting together at one of my frnz place n v wud all first play holi amongst ourselves n den pick up 2-3 buckets of coloured water n jus go out on the streets n color evry1 n ne1 v knew.......... awww i miss those days..... it used 2 b all fun, n it used to end around 1 in the afternoon, n after dat v jus used to sit in the park bench n talk for hours till our mums used to come searching us.............. it jus used to b a memorable day.

Bt dis year it ws vry different, no1 came 2 my house 2 celebrate Holi, no frnz i mean none... :( I woke at 9 in the morning, wid the calls from rohit n arun to wish me 'Happy Holi'. After dat i read a few sms dat i hd rcvd... all same as evry year..... no changes, very repetitive stuff. then had a bath n hd some breakfast, cholle bathure, which my mum makes on Holi evry year n i must say i still dont feel bored after eating it every year n i juslove it. Mom went to gurudwara n kept forcing me 2 com along bt i dint budge, btw yesterday one of my frnd, gagan, who came to my house last evening made me realize dat it has been 3 months since i went 2 a gurudwara n i havent yet been to one in dis year(2006), n its been atleast 5 months since i went 2 he colony gurudwara...Newayz, after having breakfast i went 2 the terrace n jus leaned by the railing n kept watching the ppl who wer celebrating it in all the spirits..... waise it wsnt that i dint celbrate holi coz i ws upset or there wer ne personal reasons, bt jus the fact dat........ naah i wont put all those reasons here.. So after dat i also sent a few sms's 2 my frnz, btw i sent all the sms's very reluctantly as i ws jus dont feeling like sending ne n for dat matter ne sms's these days, the inbox of my cell phone is empty, n i delete all the sms the moment i gt them.

The day hs ended n i havent yet wished ne of those old frnz whom i used to play holi wid. No1 sent ne sms's , i dint either, no1 came 2 my home to wish , i dint either........ :( I hope all those old days wil return n all of us wil celebrate this festival of colours together once again wid all the cheerfulnes for which our group ws so famous for.........

HAPPY HOLI to all of u ............. n also to all those whom i dint wish..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)