HC = Hangout Corner in IC IC = India Community on Orkut Day before yesterday I chatted in HC non-stop for 6 hrs…. it was then that I realized that I am definitely addicted. I logged in around 9 pm and logged out at 3 am!! and trust me , I never even realized it for a moment that I was there non-stop for 6 hrs!!! Until I saw the time! I spend many hours in IC n still I am not bored…. There is something there which keeps you there. So, what actually has made me addicted to the place n the people… let’s explore!!! and lets see what kind of an experience it has been ! After the end of my final semester papers in June ’07 I was a total vella …. my date of joining still had some time… n till that time I had to kill time…. One fine day I joined this community of India on Orkut, to my surprise it was quite an active community compared to other communities which only had spam! There was this thread called “Hangout corner! meeting place for all Indians “ which had almost 4 lakh ...
Kissi ne sahi hi kaha hai, “Jab bura samya aata hai, to oonth par baithe aadmi ko bhi kutta kat jaata hai” wanna kno more, then read on…… 13 th june 10:00pm—mummy calls up n tells dat she wont b comin on wednesday n wil b back only by thursday. So nw I hv to pass another day wid makin my own breakfast... 14 th june—I woke up at 7:00 in d morning only 2 rmbr dat I had forgot 2 switch on the motor to fill up d water tank yesterday evening n now its to late in d morning to do dat. I thot “hmmmm nvr mind I wil do it in d evening 2day definitely”. There ws enuff of it to last till evening in the tank n also fr drinking purposes…. So I den made an ommolete which luckily turned out to be like an ommolete only After dat I went to SBI fr my training…….. the day hd just begun!!! After comin back frm training arnd 2:00 I went to d dhaba to gt some food.. ate it n den slept arnd 3:30……. n woke up at 5:00 , then did some ususal internet vellagiri n in no time it was 6:45… oops!...
College opened on d 1 st of august…. I reached clg on time… wid a draft of 50,000 in my hand… I still had nt paid d fees… it ws looking even more of a burden to me. I reached clg wid a smile on my face… never mind a fake one… tried cracking a joke or two… n even went to watch a movie d very first day… all dat ws a farce jus to show dat all ws well… where it certainly wasn’t.. Whenever I saw, d smiles on d faces of others.. the only thing dat came to my mind ws dat….. hd I also been placed, things might hv been different wid me…. I kno dis certainly wasn’t d way I shud hv thot, butt I jus couldn’t help it…… I ws nt in d best of shapes mentally… I had started to tinker wid my nature, I hd started to look at myself differently…. Things had gone horribly wrong in d past month…. I don’t reject d point dat I may nt hv been dat deserving…bt still………..!!!!! the pain ws more so coz of d efforts , our parents put in…. I cud hv taken all dis in my stride n moved ahead un moved, bt I jus couldn’...
d wait is over :p
ReplyDelete