Oye Hoye!!

So, finally m updating my blog Image.... on popular demand Image.... he he

Well, nothing much happening these days..... jus getting bored sitting at home. Finally had an outing yesterday evening, it was d mehndi ceremony of my frnd's (gill) sis. The ceremony was in alaknanda....... n only two of us were invited by him, actually four...... the other two dint turn up.

We reached there by 9:00 ... its quite a distance frm my house in janak puri. And wen v reach their , v try n find Gill..... Finally v find d chap.......... n its after nearly 5 years dat i saw him, jus lost touch after i left skool after 10th. I got in touch wid him tthru hi5, n then exchanged nos.!!

There wer three of us, twas a small family gatherring in a club. so not uch of his other frnz wer invited... while the ladies wer busy in d hall singing their songs, n doing d regular mehndi stuff, v three decided to head to d bar... yes BAR.... a bar ....... where lotta hard drinks r served. Actually, to b honest it was d first time dat i ws goin to a bar. ..... u kno i m a very seedha saadha ladkaImage... who doesnt drinks, bt my frnds wer nt as seedha saadha as me....... they had their drinks n i had my pineapple juice.. they tried to pursue me to drink , bt "me d gud boy" dint budge... After dat v moved to d hall after some chatting in d bar. n had some dinner.... n yes no bhangra n all......... Finally left frm their arnd 10:45... n since none of us two had ne vehicle v searched for an auto n finally found it.. went till Moti bagh frm where my frnds dad picked us up. I stayed at his place only fr d night... v jus chatted away d whole night. n trust me time jus flies away wen u r wid ur best buddies........ finally went to sleep arnd 4:30 n woke up again at 7:30... mannnnnn i m gettin more n more insomniac these days.... Reached home in d morning n keeping up d traditions of vellas alive.... sat in front of my PC n wrote dis post......

Untill next time
ciao!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)