One Year - Part 3

After giving the interview, I waited for 28th Jan, my new DoJ at Aztecsoft, patiently again. Somewhere in mid Dec I got a mail from Aztecsoft about my DoJ being postponed further till May ’08. This was when all hell broke loose again . I dint informed it to anybody that my DoJ had been postponed, and thought of telling them only when the result of Infosys interview was out!!! But, I was meant to experience this too…. A guy by the name of Avnit Anand(whom many of you I guess know, as the Agarsen ka topper) just did his part and my parents came to know about the new DoJ through him…. ..

Finally on 6th Jan I received a call from Infosys Bangalore about my selection and , I was told about my joining at Mysore. Things smoothened out again! I packed my bags and boarded the flight to Bangalore on 12th Jan. The only sad part about my joining Infy on 14th Jan was that I would have to miss my Sis’ wedding :( . This would be one of my biggest regrets :( , but there was hardly anything I could do about it.

Tickets booked, all set to go !!

I always thought that the day I land in Bangalore, nothing would be a problem for me as my brother was already staying there , and I would have everything setup for me :), from landing at the airport to a place for staying in Bangalore … but I guess there were different plans for me!!! I landed in Bangalore and my brother was in Punjab, so had to take an auto and went to Amitesh’s place where I stayed for one night and left for Mysore next morning. Luckily I got some company on my way from Delhi to Mysore. A guy called Jot, my schoolmate from 5th class , I met him at the airport. He too was joining Infosys with me! We together went to Mysore from Bangalore.

We reached the Mysore campus at around 1 in the afternoon, and after registering ourselves went to the hotel rooms which were being provided to us by Infosys. I dint get a chance to roam around the campus as we were not staying in the hostel.

The next day, I got up early, dressed smartly (eh .. ? ). We all got downtstairs and waited for the bus to come and pick us up, and till then we clicked some pics :) (that’s another story that I never got them)..

The bus came to the hotel around 7:30 and took us to the campus.

to be continued …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted to IC !

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)