Back to EARTH.....!!!

Today, i appeared in my first ever mock placement exercise and as expected i dint even clear the first round.It wasa mock placement test,which was conducted by CL and consisted of three rounds.The first round was an aptitude test of one hour.The second round was supposed to be a GD round and the third one,an HR interview.

A total of 96 students gave the aptitude test.From the 96 students,a total of 60 were selected (65, after some guys left after giving the test).The test comprised of 10 basic mathematics questions.I attempted 7-8 ques(i am nt sure of the exact figure).After the test,the results were declared immediately.the guy from CL called out the names of all the students who were selected,one by one.I waited patiently for my name to be called out, it never was.......... All the castles came crashing down.After the high from tha IMS ppr,the low was expected.Maybe this faliure dint managed to touch my heart coz of the fact that i never backed myself to clear the first stage.One main reason, why i appeared for the exam was to know where i stand and help myself keep my feet firmly on the ground.I sincerely wanted to test myself and get some of the rust off my brains.I have realised it,that some portion of the grey matter atop my body has begun to rust.Honestly speaking, the last time i studied sincerely was during my 12th boards.So, here i am, perfectly aware of where i stand, in this BIG BADD WORLD.

No, i am not breaking down,nor has my morale dipped one bit.I am happy coz of the fact that, from now on no castles will be built in air and if at all, there are some remainig, then i will try and put the foundations beneath them.So, i am not disappointed one bit, the main reason being the fact that, i somehow expected the low after the high.And as the burden of 'expectations from myself' has got off my shoulders.I still remember,how rosy it all turned out to be,when the chips were down during my 12th days,when i was 90% sure that the only place i will get admission in, will be Khalsa College DU.......lolzzzzzz,(forget about IP) In the end,what it turned out was,a more than 'just good' %age in 12th and good ranks in almost all the entrance exams i appeared in.Now,this is what gives me the inspiration and this is where i see light at the end of the tunnel......................... =======(

P.S.-Hope the feelings stated above dont fizzle out when i wake up tomorrow.............. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Addicted to IC !

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)