Why do i blogggggggggg........

Yeah, dis ws d question i ws asked by 1 of my frnz, "why do u blog?". So, y do i blog!!!

I blog coz i want to, i do it for the fun of it, it makes me feel a lot lighter, it helps me bring out all the thoughts in my mind out.For an introvert like me it really is a good way to communicate my thots(atleast, dis is the way i think). I really do feel a lot lighter atop my shoulders after i write somthing on my blog, i really do............. there are many things, which wud hv left unsaid hd i nt writen them here, there still are a lot of things which are unsaid n i dont e1 manage to write them here for some reasons which are best known to me. No1 yet knows me completly n i dont think ne1 wil ever gt to.

In the end i wud jus say dat , there is a lot more to me than u guys c frm ur eyes........... My life is a mystery n wil remain dat way..............

Keep guessing!!!!!!!

P.S.- I dint write the above post jus for the heck of it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Addicted to IC !

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)