Miracles do happen.......... ask me!!!!

Ohhhh mannn, i cant blv these ip guys.................. hw did i manage to clr the AE ppr. Study for 4 hours for ur end term ppr ( wen i say 4 hrs, dis is the total time i studied in the whole sem for dis ppr). Now, i can say dat i am happy......... which i culdnt say after the 5th sem rslt. I jus dint feel any hapiness after my results of the 5th sem...... bt nw i am happy..........


I really cant describe my happiness at dis moment........... finally i am relieved 2 say dat" mere pichle saare paap dhul gaye hain"........ i mean woohoooo.....!!!!. Kaun kehta hai ki miracles dont happen....... ask me!!! i can tel u quite a lot of miracles dat hv happened.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Addicted to IC !

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)