...........................

I am a bit bored n a bit depressed today,rather i am a lot depressed today, dunno y........ naah....... i do kno y!!! jus dat i wont like to share it here or wid ne1 for dat matter. Jus outta frustration i bad mouthed arun, bt apologised later to him.... hope u dont mind arun... i am sorry again.( i a gettin in the habit of first doin the wrong n then apologising later on, may be this is one gud quality in me dat i dont mind apologising to anyone if i am wrong)

As i said earlier, "IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END?", to me it seems so. My nature is goin to kill me someday ..........

P.S - Call me a depressed soul or watever....... I DONT GIV A DAMN!!!!!

Comments

  1. PP... KOI NAHI... SAB THEEK HO JAAYEGA!!!



    U MUST HAVE HEARD...
    Every dog has its day... so shall u have!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Delhi - Gurgaon and the usual!

Addicted to IC !

Yes ... Chabbi Janvary again :)